Sunday, November 30, 2008

Korean Fashion-Tights

Before coming to Korea I had read in multiple books and websites that Korean women were very fashion sensitive. This can be good and bad. While leggings may be big in the States. . .they are a BIG deal in Korea. I may have worn tights/leggings in the past, but I now have an appreciation for the differences between stirruped, mid calf, footless and full lengths tights. While it may be Korea that forced this appreciation. . .it is truly American designers that keep me coming back for more.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

"I may have worn tights/leggings in the past, but I now have an appreciation for the differences between stirruped, mid calf, footless and full lengths tights. While it may be Korea that forced this appreciation. . .it is truly American designers that keep me coming back for more."

Genius, Ellen. Sheer effing genius. I'm so glad you came to Korea.