This past week has been a whirlwind of emotions, hormones and pumpkins.
This post was brought on by one specific story that I feel may need to be shared.
It is the tendency of bars in Korea to play music that was popular from when I was a freshmen/sophomore/junior/senior in high school. Due to this some memories that I may have forgotten about are often triggered by said songs. In a recent unofficial Poly outing to Uncle Don's I was reminded of the days when I threatened to get a hysterectomy rather than a tattoo. I directly remember asking my general practitioner about this at my yearly checkup and I forget his advice but the look on his face was pure horror. In any regard I am proud that I kept my uterus (some days). The evening concluded with a succession of three cabs. One headed for the apartments and the other two headed for Beomgye. After arrival at Beomgye for nore bong I skipped out on the 3am fun and headed home.
Cheers!
Now for something completely different.
But Grucci got 5 stars…
1 day ago
2 comments:
OMG
I haven't seen this music vid in FOREVER.
Come to think of it, I don't think I've EVER seen this music video.
Thanks for the Nelly. Reminds me of college, youngin.
Post a Comment