Sunday, November 16, 2008

It is now Sunday night here in Korea. I bit the bullet and bought a new camera, the same model that I had before the Halloween escapade. I had dinner with friends on Saturday when our conversation came to the topic of Kimchi (fermented cabbage) and he tried to convince me that it was the reason Koreans did not suffer from the Avian flu. Today I went hiking and decided I am not ready for winter.

I have gotten the apartment to a stance where I feel comfortable sharing it with the outside world and have photos to prove it! This past weekend I purchased a mirror and constructed two old picture frames into bulletin boards that help tremendously with organization. The photos posted show the "highlights" of the apartment and the rest is really not worth seeing.

My beloved rice cooker which I have now discovered how to make fresh pumpkin puree and apple sauce in. I do not have an oven here so a rice cooker and stove top range help to supplement for warm foods, especially as we enter the winter months.

No comments: