We landed in Narita yesterday afternoon. Tokyo is a wonderful city, we covered a lot of territory in two days. Like most major cities it is much prettier at night. Tomorrow we are leaving for Kyoto at 8am. We should arrive there around 11a and procede with our travels. I like what I have experience in this country so far. I realize that is a vague statement but I have not honestly fallen in love with the place. It is starkly different from Korea in many ways. More on this later.The hostel where we are staying is in Asukusa and is as clean as they come. I am still coming to terms with the Japanese keyboards. I must apologize for the change in font since I have changed the language about 3 times in the last 10 minutes.
Ciao!
But Grucci got 5 stars…
1 day ago
1 comment:
My, that was a fun read. Cheers!
Post a Comment