Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happenings in Seoul


I have been doing a lot of reading over the past 2 weeks. Thus the lack of posting and internet activity related to this blog.
In this time I have completed the Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. I have at least finished to book 11 as I have not located book 12 in the series, in English anyway. On Monday I also read Chelsea Handly's book "Are You There Vodka It's Me Chelsea." Like Sarah Silverman she is one of the few comedians I can actually stand and her humor should only be read/heard with slight disclaimer. It is not something I would likely recommend for grandmothers or nuns.
In other news last weekend I visit the island of Muuido which is in the Yellow Sea to the west of Korea. Swimming was not enjoyed due to the water content but the mud flats and digging for shell fish always make for an enjoyable outing. We visited reindeer (which I still think were going to be eaten) and other adventures.

The following week was followed by teaching, excessive coffee, guitar hero an absentee ballot and other mello drama.

No comments: